I have down the first two months (of three) of shortcut to size and it works. More emphasis on free weights because they build up more muscle control compared to confined machine movements. However there is a lot of cable work- especially for working your back and arms. They give you plenty of tips on correct form and how to complete the exercises, the workout creator has intro videos with tips and you can watch example videos that demonstrate how to do each exercise in the program.
I would recommend it, It starts off pretty strong and you definitely need to be following some sort of nutrition plan (even as simple as making sure you are getting lots of protein, all your required vitamins and plenty of sleep, they give you tips). The workouts are pretty long if your gym is busy, but I took my time and most seemed to last about an hour.
Go get it buddy!
5 Notes/ Hide
- parkinginsight reblogged this from arfabear
- parkinginsight likes this
- noodlesandbeef likes this
- arfabear reblogged this from rakbeingrak and added:
- lunaki said:It’s all on the bb site, they are plans. If you click on the exercise there is a video tutorial of the exercise. Not to many machines mostly dumbbells and other free weights
- rakbeingrak posted this